FREE Consultation!

Personal Injury Lawyer

Call Now! (607) 754-0500

A Car or Big Truck Wreck Can Have Serious Effects on Your Life, But Our Attorneys Can Help

A car and big truck wreck can have serious effects on your life. It can affect your health, your ability to work, your income, your family and your future.

While you may be a good driver who follows the laws and rules of the road, other drivers may not be as cautious as you. If you’re seriously injured by another motorist while driving, let us help you get compensation for your injuries and your property damage. As local personal injury lawyers, we aren’t scared to take your case to trial to get you all the compensation you deserve.

First Steps to Take After a Car or Big Truck Wreck

  • Seek medical treatment immediately.
  • Photograph the scene.
  • Get names, addresses and telephone numbers of any witnesses.
  • Don’t rush to talk to an insurance company.
  • Be wary of any attorney or medical provider that contacts you first.
  • Contact Lachman & Gorton.

If you’re injured in car or big truck wreck, you have the right to receive compensation for damages to your vehicle, your injuries, lost wages, pain and suffering, medical bills and any permanent injuries resulting from your wreck.

Call us today for a free consultation of your case.

Beware of Insurance Companies

Insurance companies think they’re so big that they can just push you around. And honestly, some car wreck lawyers let the insurance companies do just that. At Lachman & Gorton, we work for you.

Most of the time, big insurance companies will try to pressure you into accepting a quick check. Call a personal injury lawyer first. If you don’t, you may walk away with pennies on the dollar. Before you sign anything, check with Lachman & Gorton. We’ll help you avoid some common mistakes most people make when dealing with insurance companies.

Call Lachman & Gorton right away if you or a loved one were hurt in a car or big truck wreck.

National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives
United States District Court of Northern and Western Districts
Broome County Bar Association