If I lose my case after my hearing, can a lawyer still help me?

Yes. A lawyer can help you file a civil action in the United States District Court or appeal your claim to the United States Court of Appeals.

At Lachman & Gorton, we’re with you at each stage of your claim. Should you lose your case during your hearing, we can help appeal in Federal Court by submitting written legal arguments and attending oral arguments if necessary.

National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives
United States District Court of Northern and Western Districts
Broome County Bar Association